WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
As part of our recruitment process you will need to fill out the following equal opportunities form below and submit it with your application form.
Equal opportunities form – Word
Equal opportunities form – PDF
If you need this information in a different language or in another format such as Braille, audiotape, large print or on a disk please contact HR email@example.com
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work