WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
As part of our recruitment process you will need to fill out the equal opportunities form.
If you use our accessible online application form there is a section on Equal Opportunities as part of the application process.
If you use a printed form, or fill in a form using Microsoft Word then you will also need to download, complete and return the printable form below.
If you need this information in a different language or in another format such as Braille, audiotape, large print or on a disk please email the HR team
As a Disability Confident Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
Disability Confident Employers are recognised as going the extra mile to make sure disabled people get a fair chance.