Waking Nights Enabler (Care Worker)
Hours: 33.25 hrs per week, 52 weeks per year (Job Share Available)
Closing Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Waking Nights – 2 week rolling rota
Job share available:
19 hrs per wk: week 1 – Tues/wed, week 2 – Sun/Mon
14.25 hrs per wk: week 1 – Thurs, week 2 – Fri/Sat
Want to develop a highly rewarding career as an Enabler?
WESC Foundation has a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Waking Nights Enabler at our Exeter based campus.
At WESC we aspire to provide the best possible care whilst challenging our young people to develop their skills and maintain as much independence as possible.
If you are passionate about delivering the very best care and support to our young people with sight loss and complex disabilities, we will support you with your initial learning and ongoing progression, including all the support you need to achieve an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
In return for your hard work and passion, we can offer you;
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata for part time roles)
- Free onsite parking
- Gym facilities and “staff swim” sessions in our heated swimming pool
- “Introduce a Friends” incentive programme
- Excellent induction training
- Training to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free 24 access to a confidential employee assistance scheme. This includes access to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other professions who can help people deal with all kinds of practical and emotional issues.
- Fabulous young people to work with
- Rewarding career
- Beautiful grounds
We would love to hear from you, contact the HR Team on 01392 454203 and come and see for yourself why WESC Foundation is such a wonderful place to work.
If you are interested in this post and would like to arrange an informal chat, please contact: Hazel Browning, Deputy Manager, on 01392 454319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are conditional to an enhanced DBS check and registration with the update service.
CV’s alone will not be accepted