Team Leader – Waking Nights (Senior Care Worker)
Hours: 33.25 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Closing Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
We are looking for a Waking Nights Team Leader to lead a small team of enablers to delivery high quality care provision at the WESC Foundation.
WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents.
Benefits of working at WESC Foundation
We can also offer you
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata for part time roles)
- Free onsite parking
- Gym facilities and “staff swim” sessions in our heated swimming pool
- “Introduce a Friends” incentive programme
- Excellent induction training
- Training to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free 24 access to a confidential employee assistance scheme. This includes access to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other professions who can help people deal with all kinds of practical and emotional issues.
- Fabulous young people to work with
- Rewarding career
- Beautiful grounds
How to apply
If you are interested in this post and would like to arrange an informal chat, please contact:
Hazel Browning, Deputy Manager, on 01392 454319 or email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are conditional to an enhanced DBS check and registration with the update service.
CV’s alone will not be accepted