Team Leader (Care) – Term Time (maternity cover)
Hours: 37 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Closing Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead a small team of enablers to delivery high quality care provision at the WESC Foundation. You will be someone who sets the highest standards and instils that in others.
WESC Foundation is a great place to work, and is an ambitious and growing organisation.
We can offer you:
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata for part time roles)
- Free onsite parking
- Gym facilities and “staff swim” sessions in our heated swimming pool
- “Introduce a Friends” incentive programme
- Excellent induction training
- Training to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free 24 access to a confidential employee assistance scheme. This includes access to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other professions who can help people deal with all kinds of practical and emotional issues.
- Fabulous young people to work with
- Rewarding career
- Beautiful grounds
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are conditional to an enhanced DBS check and registration with the update service.
If you are interested in this posts and would like to arrange an informal chat, please contact:
Niki Tansley, Residential School and College Manager on 01392 454316 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online or complete an Application Form and equal opportunities form and email to email@example.com (or post to the HR Department at WESC Foundation) stating which role you would like to be considered for.
Please note we do not accept CVs.