So much of our work with the young people is only possible thanks to the generosity of our supporters, and the commitment of our volunteers. We have big plans to expand our provision, including the development of a significant new centre for education at our Exeter campus, so your support is more important than ever.
Support us by making a donation
- Text WESC12 £10 to 70070 to donate £10 to WESC Foundation
- Donate online via JustGiving
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser for WESC Foundation
- Make regular donations by standing order (email the fundraising team)
- Remember us in your will
Where does my money go?
- Communications aids (essential for young people who have difficulty in speaking and rely on augmentative and alternative communication)
- Sensory equipment like squishy bouncy balls and weighted blankets
- Clothing and outdoor equipment to help our students to take part in the Ten Tors Jubilee Challenge
- Buoyancy aids to assist with hydrotherapy
- Arranging access to therapeutic and/or sensory experiences including Riding for the Disabled.
- Specially-adapted cars to transport young people to medical appointments, work experience placements or other activities.
Support us by giving your time
Volunteering can be a great way to support a local charity. Our volunteers help in our charity shops, get involved with our horticulture projects, support our fundraising collections, and much more. View latest volunteer vacancies.
Support us by shopping in our charity shops
How can my business support WESC Foundation?
Some businesses offer work placement opportunities to our young people, or help us with free or discounted supplies. There are also opportunities to sponsor fundraising events throughout the year.