Gift Aid Declaration Form

Boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate. And it doesn’t cost you anything!

You need to make sure that you will pay the same amount (or more) of UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax as all charities and CASCs will claim on your gifts in a tax year. You are responsible to pay any difference.

Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid is reclaimed by WESC Foundation from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Please email the Fundraising team or telephone 01392 454200 if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to WESC Foundation.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.