Staying safe in our charity shops
22 July 2020
We value the safety of our staff and customers, so our charity shops have revised how they work in line with the advice and guidance issued by the UK Government.
When visiting one of our charity shops we respectfully ask that you:
- sanitise your hands as you enter
- comply with the current social distancing rules
- wear a face covering
- use contactless payment wherever possible
- be kind to each other and remember that many people have hidden disabilities
- remember that our staff and volunteers are doing their best under very difficult circumstances
For now you won’t be able to tru or clothing. However, we will give you a refund if you return an item (along with your purchase receipt) within 30 days.
How we manage donations and stock
All donations are stored for 72 hours before they are sorted and processed by our staff. This is to reduce the risk of infection.
We also sanitise and/or steam all donations before they are displayed for sale.