WESC Foundation offers a wide range of courses for external candidates from further education and work-based learning providers, the voluntary sector and special schools and colleges.
We are dedicated to the provision of quality training and development.
We can offer the following courses which are accredited by external providers:
- Intervenor Training (A nationally accredited qualification in partnership with SENSE and accredited by Northampton University)
- The CPD Framework for Learning Support Practitioners (Accredited by the National Open College Network at QCF Levels 2 and 3)
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector (PTLLS)
- Braille Training Grade 1 (alphabet, numbers and basic grammar)
- Training in the modification and adaption of learning resources for the visually impaired
- Employability Training for Adults with Visual Impairment
- Additional Learning Support for FE and HE Colleges – please contact Rosey James on 01392 454345, or email email@example.com, to discuss outreach opportunities.