Family Group is currently not running but we will be looking to set it up again later in the year. Please keep an eye on this page for more information when available.
When is Family Group?
- Friday mornings 10.30am – 12noon in term-time.
Who is it for?
- For children pre-school age who have a visual impairment and their parent/carers.
Why attend Family Group?
- To meet with other parents/carers
- To get advice from specialist staff in the visual impairment field
- To learn together about supporting young children with a visual impairment.
- Sharing experiences and information
- Use of the sensory room visual stimulation exercises
- Early years mobility and therapy advice
- Water therapy sessions
- Developing children’s body and spatial awareness through music and play
- Coffee and chat.
How do I get further information?
- Call Richard Ellis, Head of VI Specialist Services on 01392 454288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.