When is Family Group?
- Friday mornings 10.30am – 12noon in term-time.
Who is it for?
- For children pre-school age who have a visual impairment and their parent/carers.
Why attend Family Group?
- To meet with other parents/carers
- To get advice from specialist staff in the visual impairment field
- To learn together about supporting young children with a visual impairment.
- Sharing experiences and information
- Use of the sensory room visual stimulation exercises
- Early years mobility and therapy advice
- Water therapy sessions
- Developing children’s body and spatial awareness through music and play
- Coffee and chat.
How do I get further information?
- Call Richard Ellis, Head of VI Specialist Services on 01392 454288 or email email@example.com.